It used to be you had to actually go to a restaurant to experience the atmosphere and lay your eyes on beautiful plates of food. But we've since been #blessed with Instagram—a foodie's paradise. Now a new breed of photographers and food stylists has cropped up in kitchens and restaurants everywhere, turning menu items and some of their own creations into eye candy for us all. We thought we'd use this as an opportunity to introduce you to a few local foodie IGers worthy of a double tap. Click through the gallery above.
This Stoughton boutique, Stori Anne Co. offers amazing style and a laid-back vibe.Read More »
- 6 ways to showcase spring style
- 11 ways to avoid getting pinched this St. Paddy's Day
- Big-City Style at McFee on Main
- Well Suited: Fine Line Custom Attire
- These woman clothing store finalists have raving reviews