Does your dad love to golf? Consider getting him some new golf accessories this Father's Day.
Towel: Give your dad a new towel to keep in his golf bag so he can wipe his hands and clubs during his round.
Shoes: If your dad's golf shoes have seen better days, surprise him with a new pair.
Spikes: Wearing spikes will not only help your dad on the course, but they can also help extend the life of his golf shoes.
Tees: Golfers can always use more tees. Make sure your dad doesn't run out mid-round by adding to his supply.
Gloves: Help your dad enhance his grip and protect his hands with golf gloves.
Sunscreen: Help your dad prevent a sunburn by making sure he has sunscreen to keep in his golf bag.
Bag: If you're looking for a larger item to give your dad, consider giving him a new golf bag.
Clubs: Has your dad been eying a new putter? Or dreaming of a new driver? Father's Day could be the perfect time to surprise him with the new club.
- Gatorade punished for dissing water in video game
- Trump administration to replace travel ban with country-specific restrictions
- Melania Trump to tend the White House garden Friday
- Limited flights resume to battered Puerto Rico
- Cool or creepy? Walmart to deliver food and put it in fridge
- Do you need a standalone camera, or is a cell phone good enough?