- Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- Canned cream cheese frosting
- 8-9 fresh whole strawberries
Prepare and bake Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix as directed on package with butter and eggs. Cool completely. Cut brownies into 2-inch squares or 2-inch rounds with a cookie cutter. Top each brownie with a circle of frosting.
Cut off the tops of widest end of each strawberry to make a flat surface. Place the strawberries, cut side down, on top of each brownie to form a hat; place a small dab of cream cheese frosting on the top of each strawberry like a pompom.
Makes about 8 servings.
Recipe is from: www.tastefullysimple.com.
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- American Airlines offering its pilots and flight attendants a raise
- United Airlines reaches settlement with passenger who was dragged off plane
- Southwest Airlines: We won't overbook anymore
- Johnny Depp turns up at Disneyland as Capt. Jack Sparrow (and fans lose it)
- Twin lion cubs born at Dane County zoo to debut next month