Submitted by Rosemary (MN) HQ Resident Chef
- 1.5 oz. Cranberry Tangerine Drink Mixer
- 1.5 oz. vodka(optional)
- 6 oz. ginger ale
Combine ingredients; pour over ice. Makes 1 serving.
You can also freeze cranberries in ice cubes and add to drink for fun.
Recipe is from: www.tastefullysimple.com.
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- American Airlines offering its pilots and flight attendants a raise
- United reaches settlement with passenger dragged off plane
- Southwest Airlines: We won't overbook anymore
- Johnny Depp turns up at Disneyland as Capt. Jack Sparrow (and fans lose it)
- Twin lion cubs born at Dane County zoo to debut next month