By Dan Curd
It was a gradual transition from serving lunch at Bon Appetit Cafe to taking over the premises. Much has changed. Chez Nanou is bright and cheery and the food quintessentially and sublimely French. Anne-Marie "Nanou" Rieunier is a practitioner of cuisine bourgeoise: home cooking. She specializes in crepes both sweet and savory and a handful of other classics including croque-monsieur and salade nicoise; weekly specials are alluring at both lunch and dinner. Non-fussy desserts like lavender creme brulee and lemon curd tart are magnifique!
805 Williamson St.
Read more Madison Magazine stories about local restaurants here.
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Cops: Ex-soldier kills her service dog while her boyfriend videotapes
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Amazon's $200 Echo Look will judge your outfits
- Hilton to hire another 20,000 veterans and their families