Dress up your favorite mixture of fresh fruit with this peachy flavored dressing.
- 6 ounces fat-free peach Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 medium apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup blueberries
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, allspice and nutmeg. Stir to mix well.
In a large bowl, combine yogurt dressing with 4 cups of fresh fruit of your choice.
Nutritional information per serving:
Fat, gm.: 1
Protein, gm.: 3
Carbs, gm.: 20
Cholesterol, mg.: 1
Fiber, gm.: 3.0
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- African-American gun club says membership surged in Trump era
- Crocheted octopi comfort preemies in UK hospital
- It's 'Time to Talk' about the issues all around us
- Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Texas students, moms sound off on bathroom rights