These potatoes are so good. They are lightly crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle and have great flavor. Get them ready ahead and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- dash salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil.
Cut potatoes into fairly even sizes. If potatoes are small they may be cut in half but larger potatoes may need to be quartered or cut into 2 inch cubes. Place potatoes in a large zip lock bag. Set aside.
In a small food processor, or using an immersion blender, combine marinade ingredients. Mix until smooth. Spoon into bag with the potatoes. Zip bag shut and toss until potatoes are evenly coated. At this point the potatoes can be refrigerated until ready to bake.
To bake, arrange potatoes in greased foil lined baking pan in a single layer. Use an extra pan if needed.
Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until potatoes are very tender and lightly brown. Turn occasionally while baking.
- Calories 135
- Fat, gm. 5
- Protein, gm. 3
- Carbs, gm. 19
- Cholesterol, mg. 0
- Fiber, gm. 2.0
Donna L. Weihofen, R.D., M.S. Nutritionist, University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Yet another dog food lot recalled because it may contain euthanasia drug
- 5 idyllic private island retreats
- Fyre Festival: When a $12,000 luxury festival in paradise turns into chaos
- The female chefs nominated for the James Beard Awards are on fire
- Where the sun rarely shines