Now how easy is this! A little different from the more common chocolate dipped strawberries.
- 10 medium to large fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons canned vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
Wash and towel dry strawberries but leave green leaves attached. Bring canned frosting to room temperature to allow for easier spreading. Warm slightly in microwave if needed.
Using a knife, spread a small amount of frosting on bottom half of each fresh strawberry. Roll in pecans. Place on a plate and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information per serving:
- Calories: 25
- Fat, gm.: 1
- Protein, gm.: 0.2
- Carbs, gm. : 4
- Cholesterol, mg.: 0
- Fiber, gm.: 0.4
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Apple-raspberry vinaigrette
- 'I could not even dream': What it's like to be gay in North Korea
- China's first big jetliner clears final hurdle before flying