Just a refreshing summer treat. I don't often say this but it is not my favorite soup. If you like a slightly sweet, fruit flavor you will like this one.
- 3 cups honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 medium fresh peaches, peeled and diced
In a large food processor or blender, combine melon, orange juice, yogurt, sugar, and lime juice. Blend until very smooth. For extra smoothness, pour through a strainer. Taste and add extra sugar if desired. Pour into a jar, cover and refrigerate until cold.
When ready to serve, place fresh fruits in individual bowls or goblets. Cover with pureed melon mixture.
Note: Any bite-sized, fresh fruit can be used.
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 95
- Fat, gm.: 0
- Protein, gm.: 2
- Carbs, gm.: 22
- Cholesterol, mg.: 0
- Fiber, gm.: 3.7
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Apple-raspberry vinaigrette
- 'I could not even dream': What it's like to be gay in North Korea
- China's first big jetliner clears final hurdle before flying
- Panera to hire 10,000 as it expands delivery service
- How these students got into every Ivy League school