This is a mild, sweet-sour sauce that is great served on pork, beef, chicken, sausage or even on grilled vegetables. Keep it on hand to dress up your meals.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A-1® Steak Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Makes 1-1/2 cups (24 tablespoons)
4 precooked chicken, turkey or pork sausage links, cut in 1" cubes
1/2 fresh pineapple, cut in 1 inch cubes
Preheat grill. Alternate precooked sausage pieces and pineapple pieces on 4 skewers. Grill until they begin to brown. Serve with BBQ Pineapple sauce.
Nutritional information per tablespoon of sauce:
- Calories: 8
- Fat, gm.: 0
- Protein, gm.: 0
- Carbs, gm.: 2
- Cholesterol, mg.: 0
- Fiber, gm.: 0.1
- The most expensive city to live in 2017 is ...
- Grounding of United Airlines' domestic flights lifted
- Study: Facebook can actually make us more narrow-minded
- Trump's fashion on display at inaugural ball
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Tips for throwing a kids Valentine's Day party