WISC-TV's Time for Kids Buddy Project continued Tuesday night with the second screening of the movie "Bully." Michelle Li led the panel discussion after the movie.
It was held at the Pinney Branch Library on Cottage Grove Road.
After watching the movie, the group stayed around to hear from local experts, share experiences and talk about how we can make a difference with kids.
WISC-TV, Dean Clinic and Madison Public Library are hosting two more screenings of the documentary.
The next one will be held Oct. 23 at the Central Library at 6:30 p.m. The final screening will be Nov. 2 at 1 p.m. at the Meadowridge Library.
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Restaurant to leave Trump Soho Hotel
- Ciara and Russell Wilson welcome baby girl
- Yet another dog food lot recalled because it may contain euthanasia drug
- 5 idyllic private island retreats
- Fyre Festival: When a $12,000 luxury festival in paradise turns into chaos