MINNEAPOLIS - Fast food chain Dairy Queen will be holding a "Free Cone Day" Monday, the first day of spring.
The chain shared details about the promotion on its social media profiles.
Customers will be able to claim one free small vanilla cone at participating non-mall U.S. locations.
Dairy Queen has more than a dozen restaurants in south central Wisconsin, including stores in Madison, Janesville, Baraboo, Monroe, Sun Prairie and Platteville. A full list of stores can be found on the company's website.
- Climate change to make turbulence stronger, more frequent
- From filthy to fabulous: Mumbai beach undergoes dramatic makeover
- Cathay cuts 600 jobs as top Asia airlines feel the squeeze
- Melania Trump gets rave reviews in Saudi press
- Pippa Middleton exchanges nuptials with millionaire financier James Matthews
- Jewel reveals life as a homeless kid