University of Wisconsin's School of Medicine and Public Health has started the nation's first rural OBGYN residency program to train and provide care to women in rural Wisconsin. The program director and OBGYN professor Dr. Ellen Hartenbach talks about the program on Live at Four.
- Window of hope widens for stroke patients
- Want to live longer? Get a dog
- Jesse Jackson diagnosed with Parkinson's disease
- Student sues university (and wins) for ADA violations over service dog in sorority house
- Fighting salt, sugar cravings with spicy food
- Extreme athlete uses wheelchair to defy gravity