University of Wisconsin's School of Medicine and Public Health has started the nation's first rural OBGYN residency program to train and provide care to women in rural Wisconsin. The program director and OBGYN professor Dr. Ellen Hartenbach talks about the program on Live at Four.
- Pharmacist linked to fungal meningitis outbreak gets 9 years in prison
- Senate health care bill in jeopardy after devastating CBO report
- 'This is a fundamental change:' Disability groups concerned about health care bill
- Comparing the Senate health care bill to Obamacare, the House proposal
- 22 million fewer Americans insured under Senate GOP bill
- Tips for diabetes and prediabetes meal planning