About 90 percent of UW-Madison students have already been vaccinated against the more common types of meningitis, but University Health Service is now urging students to get vaccinated for meningitis B, and the school is offering that vaccine for free.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- What is botulism, and how does it kill?
- Deaths from Alzheimer's disease in the US have risen by 55%, says CDC
- Insurer details how Trump-fueled uncertainty hikes premiums
- Health care bill: Premiums may decline, but many will pay more