Dr. Mandira Mehra from SSM Health talks about a recent study that shows that while it's important to drink water when you're sick, it's possible to drink too much water.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says
- The man behind the Ice Bucket Challenge is drowning in medical bills
- Poll: 57% disapprove of GOP health care bill
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?