Dr. Mandira Mehra from SSM Health talked to News 3 This Morning about a new study that suggests that using Q-tips on your ears might not be a healthy option.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- Hula hoops or circus tricks: What would you try to be healthier?
- Prince William opens up about losing mother in GQ interview
- The healthiest way to improve your sleep: exercise
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent