WAUWATOSA, Wis. - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin said no one was hurt when a chemical spilled in a third-floor lab.
The lab was evacuated when a quart of acetic acid spilled Wednesday morning.
The chemical can cause respiratory problems.
Wauwatosa firefighters responded to the hospital.
WTMJ-AM reported no patients were affected.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- UW med students petition Paul Ryan on Planned Parenthood funding
- Drugmaker fined $100M for hiking price 85,000%
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Dalai Lama: 5 things to keep in mind for the next four years
- What your emojis say about you