WAUWATOSA, Wis. - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin said no one was hurt when a chemical spilled in a third-floor lab.
The lab was evacuated when a quart of acetic acid spilled Wednesday morning.
The chemical can cause respiratory problems.
Wauwatosa firefighters responded to the hospital.
WTMJ-AM reported no patients were affected.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- Drugged driving surpasses drunk driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Some call it 'stealthing,' others call it sexual assault
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway to ban smoking in grandstands
- Will sludge-color packaging deter smokers?