WAUWATOSA, Wis. - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin said no one was hurt when a chemical spilled in a third-floor lab.
The lab was evacuated when a quart of acetic acid spilled Wednesday morning.
The chemical can cause respiratory problems.
Wauwatosa firefighters responded to the hospital.
WTMJ-AM reported no patients were affected.
- Colic study stirs prickly debate on acupuncture
- Superbug may be more widespread than previously known
- First on CNN: Trump's Cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it
- Ray-Ban owner makes $50 billion glasses deal
- 20-cent Paperfuge could help diagnose diseases
- Late-day exercise: Can it cause insomnia?