WAUWATOSA, Wis. - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin said no one was hurt when a chemical spilled in a third-floor lab.
The lab was evacuated when a quart of acetic acid spilled Wednesday morning.
The chemical can cause respiratory problems.
Wauwatosa firefighters responded to the hospital.
WTMJ-AM reported no patients were affected.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- Trump: GOP health care bill 'guarantees' coverage for pre-existing conditions
- US yellow fever vaccine supply will run out this summer, CDC says
- First 100 Days: What Trump has done to Obamacare
- Yet another dog food lot recalled because it may contain euthanasia drug
- Study: Female athletes at 50% higher risk for concussions