The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- Four patients with enterovirus D68 die
- Thomas Eric Duncan: From healthy to Ebola
- Should US worry after 1st Ebola diagnosis?
- How Ebola virus spreads
- The link between fat and cancer
- 'Mistake' in how hospital handled Ebola case?
- CDC investigates kids' limb paralysis
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Doctor: Jovan Belcher likely had CTE
- Hospitals ask patients to pay upfront