The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- Georgetown student dies of 'apparent meningitis'
- 12 states confirm Enterovirus D68 cases
- Study: Schizophrenia is 8 diseases
- When pregnancy makes you violently ill
- US ramping up Ebola effort
- 4M fewer uninsured as Affordable Care Act kicks in
- Measles at Seattle airport investigated
- From 'sumo wrestler' to distance runner
- 5 ways to think yourself well
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in New York