If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Second American infected with Ebola
- Ebola virus reaches Lagos, Nigeria
- This won't be the AIDS-free generation
- 5 studies you may have missed
- CDC lab resumes shipping of TB samples
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Ebola outbreak: Time to test vaccines?
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier
- A check is in the mail for 6.8 million people
- Acetaminophen may not relieve back pain