Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Georgetown student dies of 'apparent meningitis'
- 12 states confirm Enterovirus D68 cases
- Study: Schizophrenia is 8 diseases
- When pregnancy makes you violently ill
- Obama: US ready to take lead in Ebola fight
- US ramping up Ebola effort
- 4M fewer uninsured as Affordable Care Act kicks in
- Measles at Seattle airport investigated
- From 'sumo wrestler' to distance runner
- 5 ways to think yourself well