Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- How Ebola virus spreads
- CDC investigates kids' limb paralysis
- Doctor: Jovan Belcher likely had CTE
- Hospitals ask patients to pay upfront
- Doctors: Don't put your teen on 'the pill'
- 5 babies test positive for TB in Texas
- Brothers take a road trip before going blind
- Patient exposed to Ebola arrives in U.S.
- Doctor treats Ebola with HIV drug in Liberia
- Liberian medical officer in Ebola quarantine