Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Will Soylent solve our food problems?
- Radio host Medved says he has cancer
- Plague kills dozens in Madagascar
- Yoga for Super Bowl stars, weekend warriors
- Obama unveils new medical research initiative
- Ebola cases drop to lowest level since June
- Study: Beer can help ward off Alzheimer's
- California measles cases still increasing
- California measles outbreak grows
- Study: Love may be key to losing weight