“Meanwhile, continue to be as active as you can,” Dr. McLaughlin says. “And if the pain doesn’t subside in a week, see your doctor.”
- Obesity during pregnancy raises stillbirth risk
- Fussy infants and toddlers watch more TV
- Herbal remedy may improve arthritis symptoms
- Report: E-cigarettes appealing to kids
- She found love, left sugar and lost weight
- Sebelius' resignation and the politics of health law
- Scan a brain, read a mind?
- Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell
- Juicing: Healthy detox or diet trap?
- Sebelius had 'toughest job in Washington'