“Meanwhile, continue to be as active as you can,” Dr. McLaughlin says. “And if the pain doesn’t subside in a week, see your doctor.”
- Four patients with enterovirus D68 die
- Thomas Eric Duncan: From healthy to Ebola
- Should US worry after 1st Ebola diagnosis?
- How Ebola virus spreads
- The link between fat and cancer
- CDC investigates kids' limb paralysis
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Doctor: Jovan Belcher likely had CTE
- Hospitals ask patients to pay upfront
- Doctors: Don't put your teen on 'the pill'