An experimental device may help people with severe sleep apnea who don't respond to current treatments. And a warning to heart patients about their exposure to radiation. Teri Okita has this morning's Health Watch.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- His son's favorite Blockbuster store is closing, so dad built him one at home
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- 'Frozen': Why kids can't 'Let It Go'
- Report: Female doctors earn much less than male doctors
- Controversial paper says saturated fats don't clog arteries