Fit teenagers are less likely to have heart attacks when they're older, and a new study estimates tobacco control in the u-s has saved 8 million lives. Alison Harmelin has this morning's Health Watch.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- US yellow fever vaccine supply will run out this summer, CDC says
- Melania Trump helps open garden at DC children's hospital
- First 100 Days: What Trump has done to Obamacare
- Yet another dog food lot recalled because it may contain euthanasia drug
- Study: Female athletes at 50% higher risk for concussions