There's a new health warning for women who go through menopause early, and the Centers for Disease Control releases its annual report on health and drug use. Danielle Nottingham has those stories and more in this morning's Healthwatch.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- Trump: GOP health care bill 'guarantees' coverage for pre-existing conditions
- US yellow fever vaccine supply will run out this summer, CDC says
- First 100 Days: What Trump has done to Obamacare
- Yet another dog food lot recalled because it may contain euthanasia drug
- Study: Female athletes at 50% higher risk for concussions