Preteens less likely to have behavioral problems if their dads adjusted well to fatherhood when the kids were infants. The latest health headlines from Channel3000.com.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- The healthiest way to improve your sleep: exercise
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- UW Health study looks at humor and cancer patients
- The girl grabbed by sea lion is getting meds to avoid 'seal finger' disease