Having that extra cup of coffee may actually be good for you and new test might predict your heart attack risk. Bigad Shaban has this morning's Health Watch.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- Drugged driving surpasses drunk driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Some call it 'stealthing,' others call it sexual assault
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway to ban smoking in grandstands
- Will sludge-color packaging deter smokers?