There's new research out this morning on the best way to treat a sprained ankle. Plus - researchers say there's new research designed to cut down on the side effects of treating cancer. Marlie Hall has those stories and more in this morning's Health Watch.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- UW Health study looks at humor and cancer patients
- The girl grabbed by sea lion is getting meds to avoid 'seal finger' disease
- Nathan's and Curtis beef hot dogs recalled
- After 17 years of trying, this couple had sextuplets