There's new research this morning on the fight against obesity. Plus - why some medications could be causing a number of senior citizens to fall. Don Champion has those stories and more in this morning's Health Watch.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- Trump: GOP health care bill 'guarantees' coverage for pre-existing conditions
- US yellow fever vaccine supply will run out this summer, CDC says
- First 100 Days: What Trump has done to Obamacare
- Yet another dog food lot recalled because it may contain euthanasia drug
- Study: Female athletes at 50% higher risk for concussions