There's some promising progress in lab mice that could lead to more help for Alzheimer's patients. Plus, new stats show fewer people are losing their lives in what are considered to be "preventable deaths". Don Champion has those stories and more in this morning's Health Watch.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says
- The man behind the Ice Bucket Challenge is drowning in medical bills
- Poll: 57% disapprove of GOP health care bill
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?