New information for pregnant women concerned about blood clots, and a health risk for shift workers. Marlie Hall has those stories and more in this morning's Health Watch.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- Graco recalls more than 25,000 car seats
- Trump's budget cuts children's health insurance program
- Your kids actually want you to talk to them about sex
- Some Republicans want to consider funding Obamacare