There's new research this morning about a pregnant woman's sleeping preferences and the impact on her child, including what position you should avoid. Plus, there’s new data on how to best care for alzheimer's patients. Don Champion has those stories and more in this morning's Health Watch.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- CBO score on House health care bill: Here's why it matters
- Should the FDA prohibit filtered cigarettes?
- Consumer Reports: The danger of self-diagnosing hypothyroidism
- Federal budget proposal would slow cancer research