MADISON, Wis. - Up to 1,000 people are expected to attend a free health care clinic on Saturday morning at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison.
The event is being hosted by the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics.
The clinic is for anyone who needs to see a doctor. You can schedule anything from back-to-school physicals to blood sugar tests hyper tension screenings.
The clinic will even provide three months of free prescriptions.
Doors open for the free clinic at 10 a.m.
- How 4/20 became 'Weed Day'
- Drugged driving surpasses drunk driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Some call it 'stealthing,' others call it sexual assault
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway to ban smoking in grandstands
- Will sludge-color packaging deter smokers?