MADISON, Wis. - Up to 1,000 people are expected to attend a free health care clinic on Saturday morning at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison.
The event is being hosted by the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics.
The clinic is for anyone who needs to see a doctor. You can schedule anything from back-to-school physicals to blood sugar tests hyper tension screenings.
The clinic will even provide three months of free prescriptions.
Doors open for the free clinic at 10 a.m.
- Cervical cancer deaths higher, study says
- Study: Facebook can actually make us more narrow-minded
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Trump issues executive order to start rolling back Obamacare
- CDC: Pet rats linked to virus outbreak
- Cancer pain: Relief is possible