You might think you're doing good by trading out real sugar for low-calorie sweetener. The newest research seemingly runs counter to common sense. Dr. Mandira Mehra with SSM Health shares insight with News 3 This Morning.
- 1.2 million adolescents' deaths mostly preventable, report says
- UK prime minister: Ransomware attack has gone global
- Prince William opens up about losing mother in GQ interview
- The healthiest way to improve your sleep: exercise
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- UW Health study looks at humor and cancer patients