A unique study at the UW Carbone Cancer Center is testing that a vegan diet can take away a key nutrient cells use to put up protect against cancer-fighting drugs. Dannika Lewis reports.
- Key Senate Republican: Bipartisan health care deal has 'stalled out'
- Living with cancer - You aren't your diagnosis
- Colon cancer awareness first step toward prevention
- Possible plastic contamination prompts chili, soup recall
- What does future hold for fitness tracker technology?
- Cancer drugs grown in chicken eggs may lower their cost