(CNN) -- There has been another confirmed case of a mysterious new SARS-like virus. The Saudi health ministry informed the World Health Organization that a 39-year-old man was hospitalized with the novel coronavirus on February 28 and died two days later. So far, WHO has recorded 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus, including nine deaths, since the fall.
Latest Health Headlines
- School officials look for cause of student, staff rashes
- Area health care provider wins award of excellence
- Nonprofit health care group launches in east Wis.
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- What you need to know about advance directives
- Quit-smoking drugs safe for your heart
- Oldest human DNA found in Spain
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's