(CNN) -- There has been another confirmed case of a mysterious new SARS-like virus. The Saudi health ministry informed the World Health Organization that a 39-year-old man was hospitalized with the novel coronavirus on February 28 and died two days later. So far, WHO has recorded 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus, including nine deaths, since the fall.
Latest Health Headlines
- Pregnant? To drink or not to drink?
- Will Facebook's organ donor success stick?
- Test may predict HPV-related throat cancer
- Health care costs to slow in 2014
- DNR urges beachgoers to play it safe
- Venezuela weighs baby bottle ban
- Meningitis vaccines urged before NYC Pride
- Head lice don't take summer off
- Minority children lack access to specialists
- Bedbugs are popping back up in Rock County