(CNN) -- Massachusetts drug compounding company Pallimed Solutions is voluntarily recalling more than a dozen sterile compound drugs -- including injectables such as atropine and testosterone cypionate -- "on the basis of information observed" during an inspection. The company says that no products are known to be unsafe or contaminated.
Latest Health Headlines
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Health care law: A 'stay out of jail free' card?
- Rural health care program to expand
- School officials look for cause of student, staff rashes
- Area health care provider wins award of excellence
- FDA hopes to curb antibiotic use on farms
- Nonprofit health care group launches in east Wis.
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz