(CNN) -- Former U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop has died, Dartmouth College said Monday. He was 96.
Latest Health Headlines
- Bill would prohibit docs from asking patients about guns
- Red Robin ad mocks vegetarians
- Etheridge: Jolie mastectomy not 'brave choice'
- Doctors: Let us treat Guantanamo detainees
- Pregnant? To drink or not to drink?
- Will Facebook's organ donor success stick?
- Test may predict HPV-related throat cancer
- Health care costs to slow in 2014
- DNR urges beachgoers to play it safe
- Venezuela weighs baby bottle ban