(CNN) -- People got sick with cyclospora after eating tainted salad at Olive Garden and Red Lobster restaurants in Iowa and Nebraska, an FDA spokeswoman said Friday.
Latest Health Headlines
- Area health care provider wins award of excellence
- Nonprofit health care group launches in east Wis.
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- What you need to know about advance directives
- Quit-smoking drugs safe for your heart
- Oldest human DNA found in Spain
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair