(CNN) -- A fourth person in China has died from the H7N9 virus, a strain of avian flu not previously detected in humans, state-run TV reported Thursday. The number of human cases of H7N9 in China is now 11, according to the report.
Latest Health Headlines
- State to call, send letters about Medicaid change
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- James Bond at risk of early death
- Health care kids get varies town to town
- Sickness prompts elementary school closing
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Health care law: A 'stay out of jail free' card?
- Rural health care program to expand
- School officials look for cause of student, staff rashes
- Area health care provider wins award of excellence