The story MED-Hydrocodone-Recommendation, which last moved at 10:20 p.m. ET on January 25, incorrectly stated the law regarding Schedule II prescription drugs. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, Schedule II drugs may not be refilled.
Latest Health Headlines
- School officials look for cause of student, staff rashes
- Area health care provider wins award of excellence
- Nonprofit health care group launches in east Wis.
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- What you need to know about advance directives
- Quit-smoking drugs safe for your heart
- Oldest human DNA found in Spain
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's