"The entire process is quite involved, given that there are more than 3,100 passengers and nearly 1,100 crew, and this is compounded by the ship only operating on emergency power," he said.
Latest Entertainment News
- SeaWorld frees Willie Nelson from contract
- Jay Z ranks his albums, from best to worst
- Studio scrambles to save 'Fast & Furious 7'
- How a UK pop song helped free Nelson Mandela
- Man arrested trying to steal Walker Porsche parts
- Sold! 'Born to Run' lyric notes go for $197K
- Chef Nigella Lawson 'ashamed' of drug use
- American singer may win 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Bashir resigns from MSNBC over Palin comments
- 'Batman vs. Superman' finds its Wonder Woman