"The entire process is quite involved, given that there are more than 3,100 passengers and nearly 1,100 crew, and this is compounded by the ship only operating on emergency power," he said.
Latest Entertainment News
- Christie meets Snooki
- Summer movie guide: Top 20 picks
- Amanda Bynes in trouble, again
- Review: 'The Hangover Part III' worth a shot
- Freeman was just testing Google Eyelids, guys
- J.J. Abrams offers up 'Star Trek' shower scene
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Second jewelry theft at Cannes Film Festival
- Cash Money boss 'excited' about signing Paris
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'