"The entire process is quite involved, given that there are more than 3,100 passengers and nearly 1,100 crew, and this is compounded by the ship only operating on emergency power," he said.
Latest Entertainment News
- Michael Jackson manager's emails found
- Burk, Lindelof thrilled to steer new 'Star Trek' film 'Into Darkness'
- Police: Cannes 'shooting' suspect faces court
- Saldana on race: 'I'm not going to talk about it'
- Denmark wins Eurovision Song Contest
- Some of fall's most promising new shows
- Cannes Chaos: Man fires blanks on set
- Police arrest actor Edward Furlong
- New 'Idol' winner: Show helped me be myself
- Police: $1M jewel theft at Cannes hotel