"The entire process is quite involved, given that there are more than 3,100 passengers and nearly 1,100 crew, and this is compounded by the ship only operating on emergency power," he said.
Latest Entertainment News
- Palin goes outdoors with new show
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's
- Kennedy Center Honors recognizes Joel, MacLaine, 3 others
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- O'Neal, Fawcett and Warhol: It's complicated
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'