(CNN) -- In a letter Friday to the head of the Transportation Security Administration, Delta CEO Richard Anderson said he objects to the federal agency's move this week to allow small pocket knives on airplanes.
Latest Entertainment News
- Mariah Carey's dress drama on 'GMA'
- Christie meets Snooki
- Summer movie guide: Top 20 picks
- Amanda Bynes in trouble, again
- Review: 'The Hangover Part III' worth a shot
- Freeman was just testing Google Eyelids, guys
- J.J. Abrams offers up 'Star Trek' shower scene
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Second jewelry theft at Cannes Film Festival
- Cash Money boss 'excited' about signing Paris