(CNN) -- Joe Rickey Hundley, an Idaho man accused of uttering a racial slur and slapping a 2-year-old boy who cried on a Delta Air Lines flight, has been fired from his job. "As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company," Hundley's company, Aerospace and Defense Composite Group, said in a statement.
Latest Entertainment News
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'
- Amanda Bynes steps out post-treatment
- Mandela: Hollywood reacts to his death
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Keri Russell, husband split
- SeaWorld frees Willie Nelson from contract
- Jay Z ranks his albums, from best to worst
- Studio scrambles to save 'Fast & Furious 7'