(CNN) -- The cockpit crew of Asiana Airlines Flight 214 initially told flight attendants not to evacuate the plane after it crash-landed at San Francisco's airport, National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Deborah Hersman said Wednesday. But they changed their minds and gave the go-ahead to evacuate after a flight attendant in the main cabin saw fire outside the aircraft.
Latest Entertainment News
- Bill Beckwith and the love for HGTV
- Chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Fox Sports sells out Super Bowl ads
- Britney Spears takes Vegas
- Universal plans donation to Walker's charity
- O'Neal: Warhol portrait of Fawcett 'is mine'
- HGTV host Bill Beckwith dies in crash
- Bloom on his 'nail-biting' return to Middle-earth
- Billy Joel to do monthly Madison Square Garden gigs
- Walker 'hyper car' goes 208 mph