The fire that crippled the Carnival cruise ship Triumph was caused by a leak in a hose that served as a fuel oil return line for one of the ship's six engines, the U.S. Coast Guard said Monday.
Latest Entertainment News
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's best artist of 2013
- Victoria's Secret model wears 3-D printed wings
- AFI names 10 best movies, TV shows of 2013
- Ron Burgundy inspiration doesn't see himself in character
- Lamar Odom gets 3 years' probation for DUI
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dead
- Palin goes outdoors with new show
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's
- Kennedy Center Honors recognizes Joel, MacLaine, 3 others