The fire that crippled the Carnival cruise ship Triumph was caused by a leak in a hose that served as a fuel oil return line for one of the ship's six engines, the U.S. Coast Guard said Monday.
Latest Entertainment News
- Day thrilled to brighten 'Monsters University' with colorful role
- Superman's reunion with his real-life hero
- Paris Jackson testimony seen in Jackson trial
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies
- Plans for royal birth revealed
- The $380 million royal baby bump
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Apple TV adds HBO Go and WatchESPN
- Etheridge: Jolie mastectomy not 'brave choice'
- Bieber in accident involving pedestrian