(CNN) - Tia Mowry and husband Cory Hardrict are growing their family.
The "Sister, Sister" star recently posted a picture on her official Instagram account showing Hardrict and their 6-year-old son Cree kissing her baby bump.
The star of Cooking Channel's "Tia Mowry at Home" is also the author of the cookbook "Whole New You: How Real Food Transforms Your Life, for a Healthier, More Gorgeous You."
Mowry, who suffers from from eczema and endometriosis, told Parade she has had great results from changing her diet -- including getting pregnant the first time.
"I was on this detox for a year trying to get pregnant and after this detox, I ended up getting pregnant right away and my doctor said it was because of my diet," she said.
Mowry's twin Tamera posted excitedly about her sister's pregnancy on social media.
"Yaaaay! I'm going to be an auntie again," she wrote. "Couldn't wait to share the news!!! So excited for my sister!!"
- Earle Hyman, actor who played Bill Cosby's dad, dies at 91
- Franken cut from broadcast of Letterman's Mark Twain Prize presentation
- Jeffrey Tambor signals he may not return to 'Transparent' after harassment claims
- The late-night comic who plays off Trump's 'inner self'
- Fox News defends Sean Hannity amid calls for ad boycott
- Country music star Mel Tillis dies