MILWAUKEE - The "Price is Right Live!" stage show is set to come to Milwaukee in February.
According to the website, The "Price is Right Live!" will be at the Riverside Theater on Feb. 2.
Contestants will play classic games, like Plinko and Cliffhanger, for prizes that could include appliances, vacations or possibly a new car, theater officials said.
The on-stage show, which is not televised, is at 8 p.m. Tickets are between $35.50 and $55.50.
- Seth Meyers will host Golden Globe Awards
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe to appear in Iranian court next month
- Famous fans mourn David Cassidy
- David Cassidy, '70s teen heartthrob, dies at age 67
- Thanksgiving football's coming, but CBS and Dish Network still 'far apart' on blackout
- Rashida Jones cites 'philosophical differences' for 'Toy Story 4' departure