MADISON, Wis. - Madison's third-annual "Shake the Lake" fireworks and music show will occur downtown on June 24, organizers announced Sunday morning.
In a news release, organizers said the event will feature two stages for live music beginning at 4 p.m., while the Festival Foods Fireworks show will begin at 10 p.m. Indie pop band Saint Motel and contemporary blues group the Record Company will perform at the event, the release said. A full list of performers will be announced at a later date.
The event will take place at the Monona Terrace and on John Nolen Drive between Broom and Blair streets.
- Advocacy groups slam Cosby's 'outrageous' tour on sexual assault laws
- Vacations and stay-cations in Wisconsin
- With cameras banned, CNN sends sketch artist to White House briefing
- French Montana answers questions about super powers, Kardashians
- Hollywood Walk of Fame Class of 2018 revealed
- Wyclef Jean: 'Carnival III,' refugees and Trump's most powerful weapon