- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
1 cup marinara, warmed
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet to medium-high heat. Place tortilla in the skillet and top half of it with ¼ of the cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper, mushrooms, Parmesan and oregano. Fold in half. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until tortilla is browned, then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove and repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
2. Slice each quesadilla, and serve with marinara.