MADISON, Wis. - A new restaurant has opened at East Towne Mall, featuring an all-day happy hour on Sunday, according to a release.
Lulu’s 13 Pub is in the East Towne Mall food court with an interior and exterior entrance, officials said. The restaurant has seating for more than 250 people.
Lulu’s will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week, and will feature a Sun Day Fun Day, which includes specials all day and night, according to the release.
The restaurant will also offer televisions throughout the dining room and live music on certain nights, officials said.
- David Cassidy, '70s teen heartthrob, dies at age 67
- Thanksgiving football's coming, but CBS and Dish Network still 'far apart' on blackout
- Rashida Jones cites 'philosophical differences' for 'Toy Story 4' departure
- Gayle King: CBS must cover Charlie Rose allegations
- Wu-Tang Clan poo-poos pup-walking company's name
- Nick Carter denies Melissa Schuman rape allegation